10-Letter Adjectives Containing AP
Here's the list of all the 129 10-Letter Adjectives Containing AP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Adjectives (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. capable of being applied; having relevanceMore Definitions →
1. of or relating to the science of geography
2. determined by geographyMore Definitions →
1. of or relating to capitalism or capitalists
2. favoring or practicing capitalismMore Definitions →
1. (of land) improved by gardening or landscape architectureMore Definitions →
1. drawn off in the form of vaporMore Definitions →
capricious, captivated, wraparound, capacitive, appraising, apologetic, juxtaposed, apocryphal, appealable, apolitical, …More Common Adjectives →