12-Letter Adjectives Containing AP
Here's the list of all the 119 12-Letter Adjectives Containing AP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Adjectives (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. relating to photography or obtained by using photography
2. representing people or nature with the exactness and fidelity of a photographMore Definitions →
1. of or relating to the science of geography
2. determined by geographyMore Definitions →
1. disappointingly unsuccessfulMore Definitions →
1. of or relating to or being biographyMore Definitions →
1. pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics
2. transcending physical matter or the laws of natureMore Definitions →
pornographic, appreciative, ethnographic, radiographic, inapplicable, cartographic, hydrographic, apprehensive, metaphorical, approachable, …More Common Adjectives →