8-Letter Adjectives Containing AP
Here's the list of all the 139 8-Letter Adjectives Containing AP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Adjectives (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. established by authority; given authoritative approvalMore Definitions →
1. clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
2. appearing as such but not necessarily soMore Definitions →
1. of something having the color of a blue sapphireMore Definitions →
1. having a capacity for adaptationMore Definitions →
1. having undergone the Christian ritual of baptismMore Definitions →
synaptic, strapped, happiest, appalled, untapped, baptised, tapering, lapidary, apostate, uncapped, …More Common Adjectives →