9-Letter Adjectives Containing AP
Here's the list of all the 150 9-Letter Adjectives Containing AP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Adjectives (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. (of books) having a flexible bindingMore Definitions →
1. subject to appointment
2. selected for a jobMore Definitions →
1. relating to or presented by a graph
2. written or drawn or engravedMore Definitions →
1. of or relating to or taking account of appeals (usually legal appeals)More Definitions →
1. able to attract interest or draw favorable attention
2. (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelingsMore Definitions →
appellate, approving, incapable, capillary, adaptable, apostolic, appalling, strapping, strapless, unwrapped, …More Common Adjectives →