Adjectives Ending With EAD
Here's the list of all the 13 Adjectives Ending With EAD in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Adjectives (with Definitions and Examples)
|More Definitions →
1. no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life
2. not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heatMore Definitions →
1. having the leading position or higher score in a contestMore Definitions →
1. distributed or spread over a considerable extent
2. prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set outMore Definitions →
1. located or originating from aboveMore Definitions →
|More Common Adjectives →
Jump to Adjectives by Length