Nouns Ending With OOP
Here's the list of all the 52 Nouns Ending With OOP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
2. anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)More Definitions →
1. the quantity a scoop will hold
2. a hollow concave shape made by removing somethingMore Definitions →
1. a farm building for housing poultry
2. an enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be keptMore Definitions →
1. a spy who makes uninvited inquiries into the private affairs of othersMore Definitions →
1. a group of soldiers
2. a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry companyMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length