Nouns Starting With ACQU
Here's the list of all the 38 Nouns Starting With ACQU in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something
2. something acquiredMore Definitions →
1. the act of acquiring somethingMore Definitions →
1. personal knowledge or information about someone or something
2. a relationship less intimate than friendshipMore Definitions →
1. a judgment of not guiltyMore Definitions →
1. a person who acquires something (usually permanently)
2. a corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stockMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length