Nouns Starting With ED
Here's the list of all the 108 Nouns Starting With ED in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
2. knowledge acquired by learning and instructionMore Definitions →
1. the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
2. all of the identical copies of something offered to the public at the same timeMore Definitions →
|edit||More Definitions →|
1. a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine)
2. (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of dataMore Definitions →
1. the boundary of a surface
2. a line determining the limits of an areaMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length