Nouns Starting With FUR
Here's the list of all the 127 Nouns Starting With FUR in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancyMore Definitions →
1. the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
2. dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)More Definitions →
1. a feeling of intense anger
2. state of violent mental agitationMore Definitions →
1. an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc.More Definitions →
1. (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
2. (usually plural) the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livableMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length