Nouns Starting With LAC
Here's the list of all the 138 Nouns Starting With LAC in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)
1. the state of needing something that is absent or unavailableMore Definitions →
1. a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
2. a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patternsMore Definitions →
1. a game invented by American Indians; now played by two teams who use long-handled rackets to catch and carry and throw the ball toward the opponents' goalMore Definitions →
1. resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects; used in e.g. varnishes and sealing waxMore Definitions →
1. a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
2. a hard glossy coatingMore Definitions →
lactation, lactose, lactate, lackey, lacing, lactobacillus, lackluster, lacuna, lacrimal, lacerationMore Common Nouns →
Jump to Nouns by Length