Nouns Starting With TYR
Here's the list of all the 43 Nouns Starting With TYR in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. hoop that covers a wheelMore Definitions →
1. an amino acid found in most proteins; a precursor of several hormonesMore Definitions →
1. a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
2. dominance through threat of punishment and violenceMore Definitions →
1. a cruel and oppressive dictator
2. in ancient Greece, a ruler who had seized power without legal right to itMore Definitions →
1. large carnivorous bipedal dinosaur having enormous teeth with knifelike serrations; may have been a scavenger rather than an active predator; later Cretaceous period in North AmericaMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length