Verbs Ending With AD
Here's the list of all the 114 Verbs Ending With AD in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Verbs (with Definitions and Examples)
1. have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
2. have as a featureMore Definitions →
1. interpret something that is written or printed
2. have or contain a certain wording or formMore Definitions →
1. transfer a file or program from a central computer to a smaller computer or to a computer at a remote locationMore Definitions →
1. to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
2. pass a thread throughMore Definitions →
1. to go or travel towards
2. be in charge ofMore Definitions →
|More Common Verbs →
Jump to Verbs by Length