Nouns Ending With OLD
Here's the list of all the 62 Nouns Ending With OLD in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Nouns (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. past timesMore Definitions →
1. coins made of gold
2. a deep yellow colorMore Definitions →
1. the act of grasping
2. understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of somethingMore Definitions →
|sold||More Definitions →|
1. a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
2. the absence of heatMore Definitions →
|More Common Nouns →|
Jump to Nouns by Length