Verbs Ending With OLD
Here's the list of all the 48 Verbs Ending With OLD in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Verbs (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. cause to continue in a certain state, position, or activity
2. have or hold in one's hands or gripMore Definitions →
1. express in words
2. let something be knownMore Definitions →
1. exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
2. be sold at a certain price or in a certain wayMore Definitions →
1. bend or lay so that one part covers the other
2. incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beatingMore Definitions →
1. form in clay, wax, etc
2. become moldy; spoil due to humidityMore Definitions →
|More Common Verbs →|
Jump to Verbs by Length