Verbs Ending With OP
Here's the list of all the 200 Verbs Ending With OP in the English Language.
The list is arranged by the word lengths. Click on the length below to jump to the relevant section of the page.
|Common Verbs (with Definitions and Examples)|
1. be superior or better than some standard
2. pass by, over, or under without making contactMore Definitions →
1. do one's shopping
2. do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client ofMore Definitions →
1. come to a halt, stop moving
2. put an end to a state or an activityMore Definitions →
1. make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation
2. work outMore Definitions →
1. bulge outward
2. hit a pop-flyMore Definitions →
|More Common Verbs →|
Jump to Verbs by Length